444 Castro has a two-floor underground garage known as G1 (first-level) and G2 (second-level) exclusively for tenants use only with valid Parking Pass. The garage is open Monday through Friday, from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM; includes 305 parking stalls. In addition, there are 126 parking stalls at 400 Castro with a valid Parking Pass.
There is no guest parking in the garage. For your convenience, The City of Mountain View has two-hour parking available on Bryant Street
To ensure the safety of our and proper use of our Parking Garage, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Immediately contact Building Management if you observe any hazards in the parking areas.
- All vehicles must have the proper permit pass provided by Building Management. Click here.
- Always lock your vehicle and remove any valuables including cellular phones. Ownership is not responsible for any damages to or theft from your vehicle.
- Please observe all directional, speed limit and stop signs throughout the parking area.
- Do not park illegally or in fire lanes. Cars parked in these areas are subject to citation and/or towing.
- Overnight parking is not permitted.
- Handicapped spaces are reserved for disabled persons only. Cars illegally parked in these areas are subject to citation and/or towing.
- 444 Castro has contracted with Bill’s Towing located at 1968 Leghorn St, Mountain View, CA 94043. If your car has been towed, please call (650) 965-7188.